Seeking team oriented, skilled AEMT's and Paramedics who desire a professional and respectful work environment.
Crew Chief Experience
Applicants must have previous job experience with demonstrated quality clinical care, professionalism, strong clinical judgement, and good team leadership skills.
Hiring per-diem and full-time employees.
Come work with us!
Essex Rescue, Inc., is a private, not for profit, emergency ambulance service licensed at the paramedic level, located in Essex Junction, Vermont. On an annual basis, Essex Rescue responds to more than 3,000+ requests for service. Since 1971, our department has served the communities of Essex, Jericho, Underhill, and Westford, as well as providing paramedic intercept services to many Vermont communities. For the last 50+ years, Essex Rescue has been committed to delivering high quality prehospital emergency medical care.
Essex Rescue is seeking professional, energetic, and self-motivated ALS providers who are looking to polish their EMS skills. Employees are an important component of our team and necessary for the leading, training, and mentorship of our workforce. Applicants must have strong communication skills and work well with others. In addition to clinical and crew mentoring responsibilities, employees are responsible for vehicle/building maintenance and cleanliness.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid vehicle operator's license
- Valid NREMT- Advanced EMT or Paramedic license
- Valid CPR certification
- NIMS - 100, 200, 700
- EVOC or documented successful completion of an equivalent driver training program
- Demonstrated patient care lead experience
- Must pass a criminal background check and a vehicle operator's license check
- Must pass a pre-employment physical
- For paramedics: Must have ACLS and PALS
Per-Diem Position Requirements
- Must currently work in a healthcare clinical setting on a full-time basis.
- Meet all organization training requirements.
- Run a minimum of one 12- hour shift per month.
Full-Time Position Requirements
- Works three 12-hour shifts per week.
- Stays current with all organization trainings.
- Must be able to work nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
Apply For A Position Today!
Essex Rescue welcomes everyone to apply for membership. You are welcome here regardless of your ethnicity, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status.